Moving forward into the new decade, the current city administration is dedicated to a vision for a “New Manila” - “Ang Bagong Maynila”. Our mission is to implement a No Contact Apprehension Program that will help make our roads safer for our fellow motorists and citizens. With this N.C.A. Program, our city can effectively combat the safety risks related to ongoing traffic congestion and reckless driving.
The types of personal data that we collect is contingent to the service you intend to avail, which is to have access to information and data relative to your existing traffic rules violation, including but not limited to:
1. Notice of Violation Number;
2. Notice of Violation PIN;
3. Plate Number;
4. Any Other Data that will be needed to effect access.
This collection is essential as it allows us to effectively determine whether the person who intends such access has the appropriate information before the same may be allowed and granted.
Personal data/information is not disclosed to third parties unless with consent from the Data Subject and from the Personal Information Controller (PIC) and except for legitimate purposes only.
Retention and Disposal
We are committed to protecting the security of your information. To effect such, appropriate organizational, physical and technical security measures have been effected to ensure the protection of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Personal Data, for which compliance is monitored by a Data Protection Officer. Your information will be stored and processed in a secure internal database which shall be maintained and controlled exclusively by authorized personnel. Furthermore, we take measures to prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, inspection, recording or destruction of personal information.
Access/Correction of Personal Data
Being a data subject, you are entitled to certain rights in relation to the data collected from you. As such, you may request for a copy of any personal data/information we hold about you, as well as to ask for it to be corrected or updated as needed. To do so, you may reach us by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Data Privacy Rights
In consonance with the Data Privacy Laws, we ought to uphold your rights in relation to your personal information.
You have the right to request a copy of your provided data, to correct or modify or erase your personal information from our systems, databases, and processes.
1. Scanned copy of original OR/CR;
2. Affidavit, stating that the applicant is the registered owner of the subject vehicle as provided in the OR/CR, and providing intent to request for a copy of the Notice of Violation, or Photograph of the registered owner holding the government issued ID;
3. Scanned copy of government issued ID with picture of the registered owner, as provided under the Affidavit as proof of identity, or Scanned copy of government issued ID with picture, as held in the photograph of the registered owner; and
4. If registered owner is a corporation, scanned copy of Board Resolution or Secretary’s Certificate authorizing the requesting person to secure a copy of the NOV.
1. Scanned copy of original OR/CR;
2. Scanned copy of notarized deed of sale of the motor vehicle;
3. If seller/transferor is a corporation, scanned copy of Board Resolution or Secretary’s Certificate evidencing the authority of the signatory to execute the deed of sale on behalf of the corporation;
4. Scanned copy of the Affidavit, stating that the buyer/transferee is the new owner and actual possessor of the subject vehicle, and providing intent to request for a copy of the Notice of Violation via email, or Photograph of the buyer/transferee holding the government issued ID;
5. Scanned copy of government issued ID with picture of the buyer/transferee, as provided under the Affidavit as proof of identity, or Scanned copy of government issued ID with picture, as held in the photograph of the buyer/transferee; and
6. If buyer/transferee is a corporation, scanned copy of Board Resolution or Secretary’s Certificate authorizing the requesting person to secure a copy of the NOV.